Consultant Chest Physician: Saarthi Hospital, Alkapuri, Vadodara
Visiting Chest Physician:
- Shri Narhari Hospital, Fatehgunj, Vadodara
- Rhythm Heart Institute, Dahod
Qualifications & Degree:
- MBBS: PramukhSwami Medical College, Karamsad, 2009
- MD (TB & Respiratory Diseases): PramukhSwami Medical College, Karamsad, 2012
- Fellow of American College of Chest Physician: 2012
- Assistant Professor: Department of Respiratory Medicine, Smt. B.K. Shah Medical Institute & Research Centre, Piparia, Vadodara for over 2 years
- Training at Cleveland Clinic, OHIO, USA: Pulmonary Department under Dr. Atul Mehta.
- Clinical Associate: Department of Lung Care & Sleep Centre, Fortis Hiranandani Hospital, Vashi, Navi Mumbai for 1 year
Affiliations with Associations:
- Indian Medical Association
- Indian Chest Society
- European Respiratory Society
- American College of Chest Physicians
- Indian Association of Bronchology
- Association of Chest Physicians of Vadodara
- Baroda Chest Group
- A case study in Napcon- 2011, Delhi on “A Study Correlating Bronchial Asthma Severity with Lipid Profile”
- Bronchial venous plexus in left ventricular dysfunction. Malik S, Shah PS, Mehta AC. J Bronchology Interv Pulmonol. 2014 Apr; 21(2):142-4.
- Neoadjuvant bronchoscopic intervention: bridge to lung parenchyma sparing surgery. Kate AH, Shah PS, Shukla NB, Chhajed PN, Shetty SN. J Cancer Res Ther. 2013 Oct-Dec;9(4):760-1.
- Mediastinal lymphadenopathy in malignancy: Metastatic or granulomatous? – Case reports and review of literature. Subramanian S, HS Sandeepa, Chaudhari P, Kate AH, Kumar S, Shah PS, Chhajed PN. JAPI 2014. July;62: 70 -72
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and cardiac comorbidities: A cross sectional study. Mohit Kaushal, Parth S Shah, Arti D Shah, Stani A Francis, Nihar V Patel, Kavit K Kothari. Lung India. 2016;33:404-9.
- Shah P, Kate AH, Nester N, Patole K, Leuppi JD, Chhajed PN. Parasitic infestation of lung: An unusual cause of interstitial pneumonitis. Lung India 2016;33:222-4.
- Intercostal drainage tube insertion
- Allergy testing
- Pulmonary function testing
- Endobronchial biopsy (EBB)
- Bronchoscopic intubation
Work Experience in Interventional Pulmonology:
- Worked with Dr Prashant Chhajed in the following IP procedures
- EBUS TBNA
- Balloon tracheoplasty
- Bronchoscopic debulking of tumours
- Foreign body retrieval
- Completed “Medical Education training” 2014, Vadodara
- Past co-ordinator of “Evidence Based Education System” in Sumandeep Vidhyapith
- Co-ordinator & team member in “Tuberculosis Case based Symposium”, Mumbai 2012
- Co-ordinator & team member in “7th CME Stepwise approach to Interventional Pulmonology – IPL, 2013”, Mumbai, 2013
- Co-ordinator & team member in “8th CME Stepwise approach to Interventional Pulmonology – IPL, 2014”, Mumbai, 2014
- Certificate course in “Polysomnography and Sleep Disorders”, Mumbai, 2012
- Delivered a talk & presentation in various CMEs, Conferences etc.